This workshop will equip emerging leaders with the skills to increase their influence with a variety of stakeholders. Participants will develop skills and strategies to be more persuasive and have greater impact across their organisation and beyond. This one-day Influence and Persuasion Skills workshop will help participants learn how to influence and persuade in a variety of areas.
Course topics include: how persuasion differs from manipulation; how to apply techniques of persuasion and influence; getting convincing conversations and presentations underway; and using storytelling techniques to extend influence, and more.
- Understand the difference between persuasion and influence
- Increased confidence in communicating
- Acquire new techniques for building rapport
- Practice creating persuasive presentations
- Learn to integrate storytelling into your presentations
- Gain an understanding of Neurolinguistic programming
Our programs can be customised into 1 or 2 day courses or delivered in a modules format and delivered on-site. One day in-house programs start at $2500 for up to 10 participants. Each participant receives pre-course assignment, manual, additional resources and reading list and personal action plan.