Coaching and Mentoring are essential skills for workplace supervisors and leaders. Coaching and Mentoring trainers will illustrate how coaching is based on a partnership that involves giving both support and challenging opportunities to employees. Mentorship is a related skill that includes being a guide, offering wisdom and advice when it is needed. Knowing how and when to coach (and when to use other tools, such as mentoring) is an essential skill that can benefit everyone.
This one-day training course will cover:
- How coaching can be used to develop a team
- The coaching and mentoring skills that help improve individual performance
- The behaviours and practices of an effective coach
- How to recognise employees’ strengths and give them the feedback they need to succeed
- How to identify employee problems and ways that they can work to correct them
Our programs can be customised into 1 or 2 day courses or delivered in a modules format and delivered on-site. One day in-house programs start at $2500 for up to 10 participants. Each participant receives pre-course assignment, manual, additional resources and reading list and personal action plan.